Iran is a land of rich history, stunning landscapes, and, of course, mouthwatering cuisine. The country’s culinary traditions have been influenced by its diverse regions, cultures, and climates. If you’re planning a visit to Iran or simply curious about its delectable offerings, this guide will take you on a gastronomic journey through some of the must-try Iranian dishes and delicacies.
In most cases, the professor will provide you with an essay topic and requirement, but he or she may require that you come up with an essay topic related to the subject. You cannot choose any topic that comes into your mind. The professor is particularly interested in certain aspects of your essay, not just the topic, so you need to take your time before you choose a topic. Here we have scoured all over and have listed some of the greatest topics in political economy.
But first, Understand what is required of you
The first process of picking the right political economic essay is to understand the research question. What exactly does your professor needs? Can you find enough academic resources to support your thesis or your argument? These questions will allow you to understand the concept in the subject and to focus on the topic.
Understand the Value of research
When it comes to political economic essays, a thorough research will make all the difference in points earned. The political economy essay will mainly focus on the current issues, some of which may not be published yet or have not been on the academic research. In addition to this, changes in political economy occur almost on daily basis, and as a good writer, you need to be pinpoint the present problem to support your argument, and your thesis statement. This is one of the reason it is recommended that you buy university essays from academic writers who are ready to put their times researching current issues.
25 political economy Essay topic for great writing
Below is a list of the latest topic you can use in your political economic essay.
- 1. Political economy and Tourism
- 2. How does monetary fund promote country stability?
- 3. Inflation targeting in an open economy
- 4. What is the political effect of the global financial crisis?
- 5. Indicators and impact of unemployment in the country?
- 6. Ethics and political economy
- 7. Financial issues caused by global warming
- 8. The logic and the impact of ignorance and fiscal illusion
- 9. A comparison of macro normative theories used to rank state of the world
- 10. Effects of voter’s ignorance on public policies
- 11. The political economy of media
- 12. State capacity in progressing areas
- 13. Specifics in a financial crisis
- 14. Specifics in global imbalances
- 15. Global capital flows
- 14. Capital accumulation in the U.S
- 15. Deficit issues
- 16. Progressive issues in an economy
- 17. Redefining poverty in a country
- 18. What is shadow banking
- 19. Determinants of Political-economic Policy
- 20. The future of inframarginal analysis
- 21. The sustainability of the capitalist economic system
- 22. Alternative to democracy and liberal form of government
- 23. Impact of terrorism on international oil prices
- 24. Political economy perspective in sociology
- 25. Specifics in the labor share crisis
These are just some of the few political economic topics you can choose from, but it is always important to relate them to your instructors’ requirement. He or she may require that you come up with a comparative essay or an argumentative topic. Whichever the case, make sure you understand the purpose of the essay. Buying university essays may be your best options if you are unsure of the topic, structure or do not understand the instructor’s requirements.
Mayors are basically the CEOs of the cities they represent. The general wellbeing of the city is usually in their hands. The responsibilities and duties of mayors vary significantly from one city to the other, the most common ones being legislative, administrative and operational duties. In a municipal government, the mayor is usually the political head. He is elected annually by the members of that corporation.
Duties of a mayor in a municipal government
• The mayor acts as the chairperson of the Municipal Corporation
• He chairs all the meetings of the corporation, carefully guiding its discussions
• He controls the way business is conducted in such meetings
• He mediates between the Commissioner and the state government, acting as the primary channel of communication for both sides.
Responsibilities of a mayor
The general welfare of a city is usually the main responsibility of a mayor. As the public face of the city, he should be seen at all times working and mobilizing people to work for a better city. In case of disasters, either natural or manmade for instance, mayors should be the ones giving updates and the way forward to the affected people.
To be able to perform his duties well, the head of a city should own the city’s vision. He should not only focus on the current affairs of the city but also on the long-term desired changes in the city. Everything he does and all the decisions he makes should be geared towards a better city in the future. This way, the city residents will feel secure enough to invest and work hard to earn a living to enjoy in a great city.
Mayors are also responsible for the budget of their cities. They are the supreme leaders; therefore they should be able to decide how funds collected by the city council should be allocated. With such a responsibility, the city boss needs to be a person of integrity. He should also be smart enough to make monetary decisions that are geared towards the welfare of the city, in the present and in the future.
Provision of resources needed by the city residents is something else the city boss should be responsible for. As their key responsibility, mayors should be able to create a balance in resource allocation. Quality of life is important in residential areas and this is mainly determined by the kinds of resources available to residents. For this reason, mayors should be able to manage the budget to allocate the required resources as fairly as possible.
A mayor is also responsible for the performance of the city. How well a city is doing compared to the rest of the country mainly depends on the duties and responsibilities allocated to the city employees by their boss and how efficient the leader is in ensuring that these tasks are done perfectly and on time. In that case, mayors should set the bar for the kind of performance they want in their cities to keep their subordinates working hard in the realization of the city’s goals.